2/28/09

Rihanna - Disturbia (Remixes)



















'Feels like I'm going insane...' At first, it was a shock for me to listen to rihanna's new song 'disturbia'. It was a new, strange and unusual type of music, I didn't expected from her. Totally different to her former songs, like 'umbrella', 'don't stop the music' or even 'pon de replay'. Also the video was kind of disturbing (what a wonder when the song is called 'disturbia' ;) But I have found an interesting remix from a nearly unknown remixer, called 'DJ Phil Monnerat'. Hope you like it!
---------------------------------------------------------

Rihanna - Disturbia (Phil Monnerat Vocal Edit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn_uCVNq50I

HQ Cover for iTunes
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEihZmrPOfubZSPF3WV8PJXvgHNPguHZXgvEa54a9MN2VtbM-w7szfsxtVBgeQCTDhyQb_p5fAn27I3XA0Qaj2mBUGjlsE_dpYRyIfGZVqgPlhFou_gGFrBaiRUGfBqjEdE_sj36mTND7Wvq/s1600-h/Rihanna+-+Disturbia+-+Official.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment