2/25/09

Welcome

I created this blog, because I really like music. My favorites are electronic music, rap & - that's why you're here guys! - REMIXES. In 2008 I listened to my first remix, called 'Britney Spears - Piece of me (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Global Radio Edit)', and thought 'wow' - that remix is awesome! Honestly, I just wanted to find the song that was played on radio the day before... I really like the original song from Britney, but I prefer Mike Rizzo's version. From then on I searched almost every day to find more remixes from Mr. Mike and found other insane remixes on the web. The best ones - my favorits - are posted on this website. I hope you all enjoy these mixes, have fun with finding these songs on web and don't forget: I will NOT post any links to the remixes that are listed in this blog! This site is just for information & fun, so don't even think of posting links to the mp3s - I delete all of them. Wish u all the best,
'DJ' MRC


No comments:

Post a Comment